Worcester 2000 Boiler: Because Everyone Deserves Quality
October 7, 2019
We met the beautiful beast from Worcester back in May and now we get to meet the new 2000 Boiler range.
Designed to be accessible for all, the Worcester 2000 offers every home greater choice and the opportunity to have a market leading, reliable Worcester Bosch boiler. Here are our top 5 reasons to recommend the new boiler to your customer:
- Above all, the price has to be at the top of the list of reasons to recommend to your customer
- It’s whisper-quiet with a sound power level of only 45dB
- The boiler comes with a 5 year guarantee as standard. The guarantee can be extended by 1 year when installed with any Greenstar System Filter
- The perfect size to fit between wall-mounted kitchen cupboards with a design that help sit blend in with modern decor
- As part of their winter 2019 promotion you get the Worcester Comfort+ II as standard in the box
Furthermore, here are the top 5 reasons why we would recommend the new boiler from Worcester to you:
- It’s quick to install with the ability to pipe vertically to the boiler
- Simple to specify with maximum flue lengths of 9m horizontally and 12m vertically
- You get the Worcester customer support and technical help when you need it
- It’s 93% ErP efficient. As a result, you are one step closer to being Boiler Plus compliant. PLUS, with the winter promotion that includes the Worcester Comfort+ II in the box you will be fully Boiler Plus compliant.
- Outputs of 25kW and 30kW available to choose from
If you want to offer your customer an affordable and reliable boiler or want to know more get in touch with your local Graham branch.